This compact waiters corkscrew is easy to use and folds compactly. The sharp blade allows you to cut the foil on wine bottles.The stainless steel worm has a sharp tip that slides easily into natural or synthetic corks and holds tightly so they pull out with minimal fuss. The two step lever gives more leverage to pull the cork out. The corkscrrew has a smooth stainless steel design which does not rust along with a plastic handle with finger spaces for a comfortable and controlled grip. For even more versatility, this also has a bottle opener, so this will get plenty of use in the kitchen and behind the bar
Key Product Feature
- Double hinged mechanism drops the extracting lever down far enough to give a smooth vertical cork extraction.
- The corkscrew comes with a serrated blade to remove the foil on wine bottles.
- Handle has a space for your fingers that give a comfortable grip
- Features an additional bottle opener
- Wipe with damp cloth, do not immerse in water for long lasting