A versatile knife for chopping and slicing, the santoku combines the benefits of a cleaver and a chef’s knife. It features indentations along the blade that reduce friction and keeps food from sticking. Full tang handles are triple-riveted for superb stability and strength. With a 7″ (18cm) blade, this can handle almost all large tasks, but it’s not overly large, so it’s also useful for small mincing and chopping jobs.
Key Product Feature
- The fine edged stainless steel blade comes with indents to prevent food from sticking.
- Ergonomic triple riveted handle fits comfortably in your hand.
- Made from high quality carbon steel so the blade is durable and sharp.
- 7″ (18cm) blade is large enough for all cutting, slicing and chopping needs, whilst also being perfect for small dicing and slicing.
- Dishwasher Safe. However, hand wash is recommended for longer durability.